Welcome to ICCIEB2018
2018 International Conference on Computer Information Engineering and Bioinformatics(ICCIEB 2018) will be held on November 2-4, 2018 in Guangzhou, China. ICCIEB 2018 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Computer Information Engineering and Bioinformatics to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Computer Information Engineering and Bioinformatics and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world.
The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in energy resources and environment engineering and related areas.
1.ICCIEB 2018会议所有录用论文将提交EI 目录系列期刊（3015列 ）MATEC Web of Conferences(ISSN(Electronic Edition): 2261-236X) 出版，出版后将被EI 、CPCI-S、SCOPUS 收录。
Papers submitted to ICCIEB 2018 will be reviewed by technical committees of the conference.All accepted full papers will be published by MATEC Web of Conferences(ISSN(Electronic Edition): 2261-236X) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus and CPCI for indexing.
1) Journal of Computer and System Sciences (ISSN: 0022-0000)，IF: 1.678
2) ACM Transactions on the Web (ISSN: 1559-1131), IF=1.526
1) Biotechnology Letters (ISSN: 0141-5492), IF: 1.730
2) Computational Biology and Chemistry (ISSN: 1476-9271), IF: 1.331
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.